A) YCMOU Mark Sheet will be provided based on the below evaluation pattern:
- Evaluation Pattern: Total 100 Marks
- Passing Criterion: Separate passing in Sections 1, 2 and 3 by scoring at least 40% marks in each section i.e. minimum 10 marks in Section 1 & 2 and minimum 20 marks in Section 3. So total minimum marks required is 40.
- YCMOU Mark Sheet: Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
B) MKCL Certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)